Thought I might play a game with my readers.
Where's that line from? For bonus points, who said it? Anyone that gets three or more correct will win a secret prize.
Answers coming next week!
1. "Oxygen...a strangely paramagnetic pale-blue ore."
2. "All that is fantastic will be leagued against you."
3. "In earth and sky and sea, strange things there be."
4. "Is it a jar of peanut butter? Or is it a jar of...MAN?"
5. "Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet."
6. "For success, it's essential you have Thunderball Fists."
7. "Rubbish! If I want a sugar-cookie man, I'll bake him myself!"